A Room with Character
We have thirteen beautiful en-suite bedrooms.
The Manor is a very old building so each room is different and has its own unique character. Ten of the rooms have sea views over-looking Chesil Beach, Portland or the surrounding National Trust area. The other three rooms overlook the Manor's picturesque gardens. Rest assured, the building is old but our plumbing and heating is brand new. All rooms have been recently refurbished.
- Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- State of the art Vi-spring beds
- All rooms have a television, kettle and heated towel rail
- You will also find a hairdryer and ironing facilities plus the usual bathroom toiletries
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in from 2.30pm
- Check out before 11am
- Breakfast served between 8.30 and 9.30am
- No smoking permitted anywhere in the hotel or rooms
For the best deals Book direct via our BOOK NOW button this will guarantee
- The best on-line price
- Instant confirmation
- Booking Managed directly by Hotel